Practical Steps in creating an environment where people don’t just survive but thrive
Enjoy a Sneak Peek Of Chapter 1, above.
Imposter Syndrome is common in all aspects of life, but most often professionally. This dynamic video course, Confronting Imposter Syndrome by Vernā Myers, teaches skills for recognizing, understanding, and breaking through Imposter Syndrome. It is designed to be watched by people in all job categories and positions. In the video, Vernā defines two types of Imposter Syndrome, and using stories, examples, and humor, she invites you to recognize and overcome Imposter Syndrome so you can put your best foot forward.
The Confronting Imposter Syndrome with Vernā Myers video is comprised of 6 short chapters that build upon one another and has a run time of approximately 24 minutes. It can be watched in its entirety in one session or over a period of time.
- Introduction to Confronting Imposter Syndrome [1:37]
- Defining Imposter Syndrome [8:17]
- Understanding the Impact of Imposter Syndrome [3:56]
- Breaking through Imposter Syndrome [3:33]
- Approaches and Attitudes [5:40]
- Conclusion [:37]
Learning Objectives for the Confronting Imposter Syndrome Course
- Recognize Imposter Syndrome in yourself and others
- Learn about two types of Imposter Syndrome: Covering and Code-switching
- Understand the impact Imposter Syndrome can have
- Find out how to break through Imposter Syndrome