We promise, it’s a webinar you won’t want to miss.
We get it. This last year has left you feeling confused, and at times, a bit hopeless. You’ve got questions on how you should lead more inclusively, how you should talk more boldly and how you can confront your own biases to be more understanding and accepting of others. Knowing all this, and in an effort to drive more certainty, we’ve worked to find a solution custom tailored to the challenging time we are in.
If you’ve ever listened to one of Vernā Myers’ powerful keynotes or attended one of her courses, you’re sure to know that feeling of wanting to do your part in making the office a more inclusive and equitable place. You’re mind was likely racing with questions like:
- What can I do about my own unconscious bias?
- I want to be an empathic listener and better understand what others may be going through. But what if I ask the wrong questions? What if I say the wrong thing?
- How do I connect with others who are different from myself in an authentic way?
- How do I stop letting habits like covering and code-switching prevent me from taking risks in my career?
- What do I do if someone says something offensive or behaves in a way that excludes another individual or group in the workplace?
We get it, you’ve got questions for Vernā. And NOW is your chance to ask them!
We’re thrilled to be able to offer you a unique and timely opportunity to discuss the issues surrounding diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace that matter to you most.
We invite you to join Vernā in a small group, interactive live webinar on April 23, 2021 from 12pm-1:30pm EST.
We know finding solutions for your team to grow and thrive in 2021 is not easy. We know there’s no one-solution-fits-all in the ever-changing dynamic workplace. That is why we’ve created a space for a small group, interactive, and informative discussion. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to be part of this virtual conversation with Vernā Myers. Purchase 50 seats or more for our Confronting Imposter Syndrome course and you’ll receive 1 seat to attend this small group, live webinar.
Secure your chance to meet with Vernā and learn from other participants about DEI trends, best and new practices. If you are searching for ways to understand and strengthen your personal and professional DEI journey and organizational initiatives, then this webinar is for you! Seats are limited to the first 25 participants so be sure to secure your seat today.
What are you waiting for? Email us to purchase 50 seats for Confronting Imposter Syndrome and secure your seat at the webinar.