Practical Steps in creating an environment where people don’t just survive but thrive
Watch a Sneak Peek of Chapter 1, above.
Politics are everywhere because people are everywhere and people are political animals. Along with that comes conversations with many opinions that require patience, a new vocabulary, and tools to navigate heated eruptions that are often unrelated to work yet happening in the workplace.
So, how do you know what to say and what not to say?
Instead of losing our minds and possibly our jobs, Vernā created this course to introduce new strategies and approaches to keeping the peace in the workplace.
The Talking Boldly: When Inclusion Meets Politics at the Office video is comprised of 6 short chapters that build upon one another and has a run time of approximately 24 minutes. It can be watched in its entirety in one session or over a period of time.
- Introduction to Talking Boldly: When Inclusion Meets Politics at the Office [2:01]
- Inclusion Requires Respect (Both Ways) [4:43]
- Getting Political at Work [3:39]
- Rules of Engagement [3:19]
- How to Manage Through Breaking News [7:46]
- Conclusion [2:37]
- Learn what to do when politics makes working together more difficult
- Learn new strategies and approaches to keeping the peace in the workplace around politics
- Learn what to say, how to say it and what not to say in office settings
- Learn how to manage through breaking news events